Digital media literacy and Storify: Critical thinking and curation in an age of hypermedia
1. Divide into groups of 3.
2. Create a group Storify account.
3. As a group, choose a recent news event with global impact.
4. Curate a Storify and make sure there is a coherent structure with analysis.
5. Prepare a brief presentation that includes your Storify, as well as the findings
and insights from your curation experience.
6. Present to group on Tuesday morning at 9 am.
Links to completed assignments:
1. David Ibrahim: http://shrd.by/CfO2am
2. Joudi Salha:
3. George Rishan: http://storify.com/gmr83/media-speculation-on-russian-saudi-meeting
4. Ramz Sahuri: http://storify.com/RamzSahuri/royal-baby-2013
5. Leen Issa:
6. Rama Kourieh: http://storify.com/Ramitta/the-latest-discoveries-of-cancer-treatments/preview
7. Dina Agha: http://storify.com/dinaagha/syrian-refugees-struggle-to-protect-their-daughter#
8. Group one: http://storify.com/Group001/samsung-vs-apple
9. Qais Qazaz: http://storify.com/qaisbook/the-real-story-of-nada
10. Meray Aboud: http://storify.com/MerayAbboud/15
11. Mohammed Bassiki: http://storify.com/mohammedbassiki/2013-1
12. Batoul Karbijha: http://storify.com/batoulkarbijha/story
13. Homzoz: http://storify.com/hayderhamzoz/syrian-refugees-in-iraq
14. Sandra Whitehead: http://storify.com/sandrawhitehead/syrian-refugees-inlebanon
15. Kafaa Msaed:
16. Faidel Al-Badarani: http://storify.com/fadhil/eid-celebration-in-iraq
17. Fatima Al-Masry:
18. Hamoud Al-Mahmoud:
19. Christina Aoun:
20. Pina Goussoub: http://storify.com/pinaghoussoub/boston-marathon-bombings/
21. Meream Nabbout: http://storify.com/mareamjena/story